Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Harder Now That it's Over


After all the ranting yesterday, I forgot the worst aspect of the Super Bowl - no football for six months. Not to mention with no hockey and Artest's suspension ruining my fantasy basketball team (thanks John Green) there is no sports worth following until the March Madness brackets come out in about 6 weeks. So I guess the only thing to watch until then is the "new" MTV2. Although the "new" MTV2 seem a lot like the old MTV2 but with 50% less videos and more shows that have already been shown on MTV 100 times. Oh wait; there is a new two-headed dog logo too. Great programming choice guys. But then maybe I can catch the funniest TV promo in recent memory where Ashlee Simpson tells her mom, "I don't care about the business side; I only care about the music."

No comments:

Post a Comment