Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Best Videos of 2005


Luckily I have this best/worst lists to fall back on this week because there is very little else to talk about. We are still about three weeks until we get new television shows. There doesn’t look like any music worth reviewing in the near future as the were the big release this week and the next and I’m too old to like the Ying Yang Twins and not pretentious enough to listen to The Strokes. Even though I didn’t get any DVD’s for Christmas (well a concert and , which is not to be confuesed with the movie that I will never see, don’t really count), I’ll probably still have a few DVD reviews next week as I most likely pick up the Extended Version and I believe comes out next week. And I plan on watching Star Wars Episodes I-III on New Years Eve and Episodes IV-VI on New Years and have a complete review of the series too. But I have to check to make sure I can get all the movies in without messing with other festivities because Dick Clack would be disappointed if I miss his party this year. As for today, I’m counting down the best videos of the past year. To view the videos, click on the artist’s name and it will lead you to their video page in Yahoo or AOL where you can click to play it. If you click on the song name it will lead you to the song in iTunes. Feel free to leave your favorite videos of 2005 in the comment section.


1. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing -
2. Diamonds From Sierra Leone -
3. World On Fire -
4. All These Things That I've Done -
5. Doesn't Remind Me -
6. - Beck
7. Wake Me Up When September Ends -
8. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
9. Heard 'Em Say (Department Store Version) - Kanye West & Adam Levine
10. Original of the Species -
11. Perfect Situation -
12. O' Sailor -
13. Soul Meets Body -
14. Beverly Hills - Weezer
15. Girl - Beck
16. Gold Digger - Kanye West & Jamie Foxx
17. Dreamgirl -
18. Get Back -
19. Take Me Out -
20. Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own - U2
21. Since U Been Gone -
22. Sugar, We're Going Down -
23. Helena -
24. Walk Tall -
25. These Words -
26. We Are All On Drugs - Weezer
27. American Baby - Dave Matthews Band
28. Heard 'Em Say (Cartoon Version) - Kanye West & Adam Levine
29. - Ben Folds
30. Talk -

2 comments:

  1. i think that the best music videos from the year 2005 are the videos of my chemical romance, helena is creepy but a entertaining creepy, it's kind of a broadway music theme...ghost of you, about lovers, boy goes away, boy gets shot, dated back to WW2...and im not okay has the boys on the road...what could be better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Helena was entertainingly creepy, that's why it was on the list, but to answer your question to what could be better, it would be that MCR would just go away because their music sucks massively.

    ReplyDelete