Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Coming Back From Cali


Just back back from the Veronica Mars set, but since I've been up since 6AM PST (and I'm way too tired to figure out what that is on the east coast) on Monday, I'm getting somw sleep. As soon as I get up I'll share some things with everyone, as I have enough material to last a couple weeks. And I may even have some Scooter McGavin exclusives. In fact I may have something so exclusive, that you won't even see it on Veronica Mars itself. But you'll have to wait a little bit for that. But anyways, Dick rules.

3 comments:

  1. "Scooter" it was a blast meeting you and roaming around Veronica's bedroom with you. Hope the airport wasn't too painful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it appears to be the popular thing to say, yeah, Dick rules. Heh.

    I've posted some highlights and some photos (courtesy of The Attractive Nuisance) and can't wait to see more of everyone's recaps and set pics.

    It was great meeting everyone and hanging out at the very dark Java the Hut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, "Scooter." Get in touch if you want access to my pictures. In the meantime, it was great meeting you and Dick definitely rules. Beaver is not bad either.

    ReplyDelete