Friday, May 18, 2007

My 2007-08 TV Schedule


So let me get this straight, next season instead of Veronica Mars, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, or Let’s Rob Ray Ramono, we get Farmer Wants a Wife, another The Bionic Woman, and Cavemen. Seriously? I guess I should thank the networks for sucking because it looks like I will be watching a lot less television next year. Here are the few shows I will be watching next year:


Monday
8:00 - How I Met Your Mother (CBS)
8:30 - Everybody Hates Chris on tape (CW)
9:00 - Heroes (NBC)


Tuesday
Um…


Wednesday
Moving on…


Thursday
8:00 - Survivor (CBS)
9:00 - Smallville on tape (CW)
10:00 - My Name Is Earl on tape (NBC)


Friday
10:00 - Friday Night Lights (NBC)


Saturday
Nope…


Sunday
Maybe VH1 will have some good Celebreality


Wow, five and a half of network television next year. Again network television, thanks for sucking. That may go down to two and a half if that actually killed Lana and Chloe off Smallville (more on that later) and I finally give up on Heroes.

Now this is usually where I give my preseason top five but I can’t even find one new show that I even have the littlest interest in aside from Big Bang Theory where I have a very small interest if only because Kaley Cuoco is what I like to refer as uber-hot. But even her as the eye candy wasn’t enough for me to watch 7 Ideas that Shook Your Momma (or whatever that show was called) and really how funny can a show from the co-creator of Two and a Half Men be? And this preview is not doing much to wet my appetite, well, actually it is, but not in a way that it will make me want to tune in every week:



So I doubt I’d make it to the second episode. But then again I guess it is a good thing I didn’t make a preseason list because look at last year’s list:

1. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (NBC)
2. Let’s Rob (ABC)
3. Heroes (NBC)
4. 20 Good Years (NBC)
5. The Nine (ABC)

Yeah, all but one got canceled while the one remaining show, although it had flashes of how good it could have been, was brought down by poor writing and even worse acting. Well here’s to a hopefully brighter 2008-2009 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment