Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2007 Holiday Schedule


Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, or as those outside the U.S. like to call it, Thursday. So I hope you have (or had depending on when you read this) a great Turkey Day. Just a heads up with the holidays upon us, here’s a look at the schedule the 9th Green will be taking the next couple weeks as well as a list of the best of 2007. There is a link on the sidebar for future reference. Feel free to dive into the archives on days that I will be taking off and on day or check out my peeps in my blogroll (card subject to change):

May 27 - 3nd Annual Scooter Television Awards
May 28 - Best Shows of 2006-2007
December 15 - Lyrics Quiz: Best of 2007
December 21 - Best Live Performances of 2007
December 22 - Worst Albums of 2007
December 23 - Worst Songs of 2007
December 26 - The 9th Green’s Readers Favorite Songs of 2007*
December 27 - Best Music Videos of 2007
December 28 - Best Mash-ups of 2007
December 29 - Best Albums of 2007
December 30 - 100 Best Songs of 2007
December 31/Januray 1 - Off for New Years
January 2 - Induction into the Scooter Hall of Fame


*As you may have noticed, on the 27th I will have a Reader’s poll on what you all thought were the best songs of the year. So if you would sometime time before Christmas, e-mail me, ScooterKSU(at)aol(dot)com, your top ten songs of the year in order. If you need a refresher of songs from the last twelve months, check out the list of the albums I reviewed for my Terror Alert Scale as all the songs from those albums are eligible, look through the music videos I highlighted the past year and of course any song released this year is okay too even if I didn’t talk about it. Your nominations will be confidential and I won’t disclose it here at the 9th Green. Hopefully I will at least more responses than I did last year, so if you enjoy the 9th Green please send me an e-mail with your list by December 24 (subject: 9th Green Reader's Poll). As an added bonus, whoever sends me their songs will be automatically be added to my Christmas list.


And with Christmas coming fast upon us, if there are any readers out there wondering what they could get their favorite blogger this year and have way too much disposable income, here is my Amazon wishlist:




And if you have a TV fan on your Christmas list (or just want to treat yourself), you may want to take a look at the NBC Universal DVD 60% Off Sale. You can get Scooter’s second favorite childhood show The A-Team for under $20 and The Office for just $11. Movies are also included in the sale such as Inside Man, which got a Severe rating here, and good friend Mandy Moore in American Dreamz on the cheap.




No comments:

Post a Comment