Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pop Culture Quiz


About a month ago I was asked to submit up to three question for Hey! Nielsen's Pop Culture Quiz. The quiz went live earlier this month where you can win $1,000 in prizes including a Sony PSP, Apple iPod nano, a one-year subscription to Netflix, free music downloads, and more pop culture goodies. Of the ten questions I submitted they only used one so since I do not have time to whip up a Lyrics Quiz this month, I thought I would pose the questions I submitted to you instead. Feel free to leave your guesses in the comment section and I will let you know if you are right later. And don't forget to check out Hey! Nielsen's Pop Culture Quiz too as their prizes are better than my virtual pat on the back for being right.


1. What two Neptune residents were switched at birth on Veronica Mars?
2. What was the name of Rosco P. Coltrane's dog?
3. What was the first inanimate object to talk to Jaye on Wonderfalls?
4. What child actor was also the narrator for Arrested Development?
5. What two professions did Ed Stevens have concurrently?
6. What was the biggest fear of B.A. Baracus.
7. What FBI agent had a "The Truth Is Out There" poster on his office wall?
8. What was the one and only song Marshall could play in his car on How I Met Your Mother?
9. What band t-shirts do Beavis and Butt-head always wear?
10. Which one of these prematurely canceled Fox shows actually got a second season: The Lone Gunman, Undeclared, Firefly, A Minute with Stan Hooper, Tru Calling, Keen Eddie, Wonderfalls, The Inside?

4 comments:

  1. 1. Madison Sinclair & Cindy Mac Mackenzie
    3. Wax Lion!!
    4. Ron Howard
    7. Special Agent Fox Mulder
    8. 500 Miles by the Proclaimers

    That's all I got, but I'm proud of myself b/c this is way better than I do on the lyrics quizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Jo said... plus...
    #2 is Flash
    #6 is flying
    #9 is AC/DC and Metallica

    That's it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Mac & Madison Sinclair
    4. Ron Howard
    5. Lawyer and owner of a bowling alley
    10. Tru Calling

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you all got them right.

    ReplyDelete