Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Listen to the Best Songs of 2005

A couple weeks ago I started posted in the morning thanks to the new Blogger advanced scheduling and actually stuck to that for a while, but nothing like a three day weekend and perfect weather to keep me from being inside and writing. Another reason is that Amazon MP3 recently created a cool new widget where you can preview songs like a jukebox, if only in thirty second increments. I am going to start including these with my album reviews so you can actually preview the album while reading my review, you may have seen it in my latest review for Jason Mraz (see Our Name Is Our Virtue). I also created one for my list of the Best Songs of 2005, which you can listen to below. Since not all the songs are available to download through Amazon MP3, click the link to see the entire one hundred songs. I hope to have more of these lists up to date soon and back to morning posting tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment