Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Previewing My Boys


The cast of My Boys

My Boys seems to be the perfect summer show, it isn’t good enough to divert your attention during the regular season, but is decent enough to keep you from watching all the crappy reality shows that populate the warmer months. Last season ended with PJ heading off to Rome and TBS has forbidden me from revealing who is actually on the plane, but I can say, well nothing because the whole episode revolves around who is on the trip.

The boys cannot get into Crowley's


So let’s move onto the second episode of the season which was much more entertaining. First, the episode feels more like the series feel during the first season with PJ back with her boys playing poker and the like. This episode also introduces Andy’s new hot nanny which naturally all the guys try to hook up with.

Andy shows off his hot nanny


TBS also sent along some clips, one of the opening scene with JP on the plane and the other with the boys back in Chicago not functioning well without here. My Boys premieres this Thursday at 9:30 on TBS. You can also relive the first season, and download the new season as it airs by downloading My Boys on iTunes.










No comments:

Post a Comment