Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How Did We Get into this Mess


Apparently some people actually left their houses this weekend to go see Pineapple Express. Personally I stayed in to watch chicks play badminton. For those that went to see the movie, you may have been treated to a new song from Huey Lewis (at least I am assuming because the song is on the soundtrack yet some movie soundtracks do not have many of the songs actually in the movie). So after twenty years Lewis finally found the new drug he wanted. Below is his performance, along with The News, on Jimmy Kimmel and just because, the video for I Want a New Drug. Wow, dude has not aged. Now if you excuse me, I believe there is some team handball being played.


Huey Lewis and The News "Pineapple Express" Jimmy Kimmel


Huey Lewis and The News - I Want A New Drug




No comments:

Post a Comment