Monday, March 23, 2009

Previewing Heckle U


Heckle U

I may not have had a very good first weekend, but I can rest in the solace that I am beating Bachalk Obama. For those of you going through some March Madness withdrawal, staring at your clock hoping it is Thursday already, you will want to check out CBS’s new online series Heckle U. It is a mocumentary following two hecklers who couldn’t make it as athletes or even mascots. It stars Owen Benjamin (The House Bunny) as Chance, Kirk Fox (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Darrell, and featured Tom Arnold (Soul Plane) as Lou the Bartender. I laughed more during the first episode than I did during certain network sitcom debuts recently. Head over to CBS.com to see the first episode and check out three heckling rules presented by the duo below.










Please note Scooter McGavin or anyone at the 9th Green in no way endorses Head and Shoulders and did not receive any monitory or shampoo-type compensation from posting the banner above, but if anyone at Head and Shoulders is reading this, they are not above accepting any.

2 comments:

  1. Got to agree,...
    It had me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. Pretty funny stuff...which I desperately needed after shedding more than a few tears about my bracket.

    ReplyDelete