Sunday, May 03, 2009

57 Channels and Only This Is On vol. LXXVIII


The Big Bang Theory: I’m not a big fan of paying for sex to the point I have never stepped foot into a strip club. But if I were ever to be propositioned by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, I may have ton reconsider my stance. Although if Ashley Alexandra Dupré can charge $4300, I don’t even want a quote from O’Keefe. Not that any of that would happen because let’s face it, My Name Is Earl is the only television show that have realistic looking hookers on it. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube. You can also download The Big Bang Theory on iTunes.

Greek: Can they have a dodge ball game every week please? You can stream current episodes over at ABCFamily.com. You can also download Greek on iTunes.

How I Met Your Mother: I don’t text so I was pretty much lost all episode. Isn’t it just easier to actually call someone than trying to type on those small keyboards? You can stream current episodes over at Innertube. You can also download How I Met Your Mother on iTunes.

I Love Money: So they initially censor the fake nipples on the fake breasts (the one for the challenge, not Frenchie’s) but they just basically gave up half way through. Did they use up their censor budget half way through or did the editor just get lazy? You can also download I Love Money on iTunes.

Rescue Me: Yep, I have my dirty and clean piles lying around with the dirty pile typically towering over the clean one. And I am disappointed they didn’t stick with the all-black theme for the bar. You can stream current episodes over at Hulu.

Rescue Me on iTunes


Lost: So Faraday was inflicted with the same illness as Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates then is killed (presumably) by his mother even though she knew (and apparently his father) that her past self would shoot him. Alrighty then. You can stream current episodes over at ABC.com.

Lost on iTunes


Survivor: This may be the oddest season of Survivor yet. You had a tribe that outnumbered the other 6-3 then proceeded to let those three to control the game. Then JT and Steven flip on who they want to align themselves with every week. Then you had this odd vote where Erinn votes for Steven. She did tell Sierra she wouldn’t vote for her, but why not vote for Debbie? And then why did Taj vote for Debbie? Is she no longer in the JT / Steven loop? I just hope Probst calls Coach out for getting caught in a lie by approaching Sierra for an alliance. You can stream current episodes over at Innertube.

Survivor on iTunes


My Name Is Earl: I thought this was going to be a blatant rip-off of the Cops episode (like when they did the second part that just wasn’t funny), but Geraldo certainly added something to the episode to make it enjoyable. And the tongue and cheek ending on why they were doing a two partner instead of an hour long was quite brilliant. Like they were poking with a stick hoping they get canceled. You can stream current episodes over at NBC.com. You can also download My Name Is Earl on iTunes.

You can also check out my season review of Chuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment