Monday, July 20, 2009

I Want My Music Television vol. LVII


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


22 - Lily Allen



Is it wrong that I think the “disheveled” Lily Allen looks hotter than the “posh” one? And what is with the random dance sequence?


Everything I Own - Vanessa Hudgens



I featured the trailer from Bandslam a couple weeks ago and now a full video for Vanessa Hudgens version of Everything I Own. I wonder if there is a longer version out there because there is an obvious edit during the song so sloppy I am surpise they would release it like that. But anyways. The movie still looks like it is going to suck and I am still gioing to watch it if only for Jason Street.


Skipper Dan – “Weird Al” Yankovic



It looks like only the T.I. parody will be the only one on his upcoming Internet Leaks. Hopefully he gets inspired to send up somebody soon because as entertaining as the style parodies are, they just are not memorable. At least give us a polka Al.


Let’s Take a Walk – Raphael Saadiq



Just another classic jam from Raphael Saadiq.

No comments:

Post a Comment