Friday, October 23, 2009

Around the Tubes vol. XXVI


I have gotten a plethora of cool press releases have been flooding my inbox recently that you may find interesting. This post will include blurbs on Trauma, Community, Stargate Universe, and The League.

- Trauma is slowly getting its footing, which is of course too slow. But there is nothing like a Halloween episode to kick start a show because like the holiday itself, anything can happen. And since this year Halloween falls on the weekend, I think me and the Geto Boys are going to go trick or treat and robbing little kids for bags. But anyways. Here is a behind the scene look at Monday’s Trauma:

BTS Masquerade


- Also getting into the Halloween spirit next week is Community. Here is another behind the scenes look at some of the costumed fun:

Community Trick or Treat


- Tonight on Stargate Universe, “a stellar collision is imminent, and not everyone will escape.” Ere is a sneak peak:

Light


I am not entirely sure about The League, the new FX comedy debuting Thursday, October 29th at 10:30, because from the previews I am not sure if the show will be laughing at me or laughing with me as an avid fantasy sports player. Check out a preview below to see if you can figure it out:




No comments:

Post a Comment