Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feed Your iPod vol. XXXX: Mykonos


We are almost two weeks before I run down my 100 favorite songs of 2009 (if you want to voice your opinion on your favorite, please send me an e-mail of your ten favorite to ScooterKSU(at)aol(dot)com for The 9th Green’s Readers Favorite Songs of 2009 Poll, you can even win free music, click here for full information on how) and I thought I would give quick mention to a song that should fair very well on the list that I have not talked about and many of you may have not heard of, Mykonos by the Fleet Foxes.

Mykonos by the Fleet Foxes sounds like Bruce Springsteen if he were part of Crosby, Stills, Nash and sometimes Young. And the accompanying video “(which may also show up on next week’s Best Videos of 2009) is a geometry teacher’s dream. And for those that are fans of free, you can currently download this song at that price over at RCRD LBL. Merry Christmas.

Mykonos – Fleet Foxes Fleet Foxes - Sun Giant - EP - Mykonos



No comments:

Post a Comment