Monday, August 16, 2010

I Want My Music Television: Mumford & Sons Edition


Every once and a while I get totally enamored with a band and my current obsession is Irish act Mumford & Sons. They remind me of an Irish version of The Avett Brothers who invented the folk/punk genre with a heavy dose of emotion. And Mumford and Sons do it without a traditional drummer. The band has gone platinum two times over in their native country but hasn’t caught on here stateside since their album Sigh No More was released. Only Little Lion Man has been released over here as a single (note to those with virgin ears, you may want to skip this song for its heavy use of a certain naughty word), but thanks to the internets, you can check out all four videos that have dropped in Great Britain below.

Little Lion Man




Winter Winds




The Cave




Roll Away Your Stone





No comments:

Post a Comment