Thursday, December 23, 2010

The 25 Best Albums of 2010


If you interested in buying any of the albums below, click on the album title to go to Amazon and the artist name to download it in iTunes. Also check out my orginal album reviews in the link under the album where for those I reviewed.

Brothers (Amazon MP3 Exclusive Version) [+digital booklet]1. Brothers - The Black Keys

2. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West
Is Hip-Hop Just a Euphemism for a New Religion?

3. Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons

4. The Lady Killer - Cee Lo Green
I Guess He's an X-Box and I'm More Atari

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy [Explicit]5. Contra - Vampire Weekend
Here Comes that Feeling You Thought You'd Forgotten

6. Catching a Tiger - Lissie

7. Kaleidoscope Heart - Sara Bareilles
I'm Going Down, Follow if You Wanna

8. Speak Now - Taylor Swift
All Those Other Girls, Well They're Beautiful, but Would They Writea Song for You?

Sigh No More9. Wake Up! - John Legend and The Roots

10. Love Letter - R. Kelly
I Want to Bring Love Songs Back to the Radio

11. American VI: Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash
Until We Meet Again

12. Eric Clapton - Eric Clapton

13. To the Sea - Jack Johnson

The Lady Killer [Explicit]14. Infinite Arms - Band of Horses

15. How I Got Over - The Roots
Look How They Got Me on the Def Jam Payment Plan

16. The Velveteen Age - Diane Birch with The Phenomenal Handclap Band

17. Transference - Transference - Spoon
Got Nothing to lose but Loneliness and Patterns

18. The ArchAndroid - Janelle Monáe

Contra19. God Willin' and the Creek Don't Rise - Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs
Can I Come Home for the Summer, I Could Slow Down a Little While

20. Court Yard Hounds - Court Yard Hounds
I Was Raising Can, Now I'm Raising Babies

21. Record Collection - Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
I Only Want to Be in Yoyr Record Collection

22. The High Road - Broken Bells
The Dawn to End All Nights; That's All We Hoped it Was

23. Release Me - The Like

24. My Best Friend Is You - My Best Friend Is You - Kate Nash
I Don't Careif We're Just Friends, I CanHang out with Myself

25. Plastic Beach - Gorillaz

No comments:

Post a Comment