Sunday, February 06, 2011

57 Channels and Only This Is On - 2/6/11


Shameless: Showtime was nice enough to give me a preview of tonight’s episode and I didn’t have much expectations going to the show but it was highly enjoyable. I am not sure it happens every week, but the episode starts up with the greatest “previous on” segment where William H Macy is sitting in a hospital bed saying, “Here is what you missed on Shameless last week: I got really drunk… I’m not sure what happened after that.” Sure I have now seen Emmy Rossum do her lady business more than I would like to, which is something you would have to see every week because it is in the title sequence, and you get a bonus scene as part of tonight’s episode which also features an bachelor and bachelorette party while Frank learns that his third testicle may not actually be a good thing. If you have missed Shameless, Showtime is reairing the first four episodes starting at 5:00 tonight which give you time to catch up before a new episode at 10:00 after new episode of Episodes and Californication because it is not like there is anything worth watching tonight.

Chuck: Is it wrong that I was disappointing it is Volkoff going off to jail not mama Bartowski, because I would much rather have Timothy Dalton stick around long that Linda Hamilton. At least we got more Jeffster. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Chuck on iTunes.

Greek: If Ashleigh hooks up with Dr. Mike Burton I will be totally creeped out even more than Cappie taking advantage of a drunken Casey. I do not think she will be happy when she wake us tomorrow. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Greek on iTunes


The Cape: When I saw we had our first female baddie of the week I was hoping for a good old girl fight with Orwell and how disappointed that we only got a punch out of each of them. Hurmph. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download The Cape on iTunes.

Harry’s Law: Hopefully the fast food lawsuit goes forward because Scoote McGavin remains to be the best (and really only good) thing about the show. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Lights Out: It has long been debated what would happen if a boxer took on an MMA with the consensus being that neither could beat each other at the other’s sport. Except of course in a fictionalize setting with Lights taking out an MMA fighter in the octagon. Hulu. You can also download Lights Out on iTunes.

The Big Bang Theory: I am jealous that Dr. Cooper was never lectured a class I attended. I may be more jealous that I never got acting lesions from Penny. It should also be pointed out that Outsourced had a much more entertaining Bollywood dance sequence two weeks ago. You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com.

Community: I still can’t Chang’s elf out of my head. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Community on iTunes.

Outsourced: I do not know if the getting on train thing is real, but I hope it is because it was hilarious. I would also like to point out that I was The Pretzel king back in my team building days. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Outsourced on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment