Thursday, February 03, 2011

I Want My Music Television - 2/3/11


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


What the Hell - Avril Lavigne



Avril Lavigne should go back to her faux-punk routine because this sex pop act does not work at all.


Rill Rill – Sleigh Bells



Well that Sleigh Bells got violent out of nowhere. Yet I still find the lead singer oddly attractive.


Untitled – Lykke Li



But weirdest video of the week goes to Lykke Li who poses the question do you really need music to make a music video?


Crazy for You – Best Coast



And for all the cat lovers out there, the latest from Best Coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment