Sunday, March 06, 2011

57 Channels and Only This Is On - 3/6/11

Shameless: Who would have guessed Frank would be more annoying sober than drunk?

Chuck: Holy Pierre Chang sighting! With both arms in tack! You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Chuck on iTunes.

Pretty Little Liars: Wow, that may have been the worst karaoke performance I have ever heard that I do not think was intentionally supposed to be bad. At lead they did something for her hair because the previous cut was even worse than her singing. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Pretty Little Liars on iTunes.

Greek: Is there really only one episode left? You would seem like there would be some sense of urgency, but it seems like this season has been the same old episodes we have seen in the past, not something leading somewhere. Hopefully they have something big for tomorrow. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu.

Greek on iTunes


Castle: There were three times I yelled at the television: 1) Shoot at the fans to stop them while in the freezer, 2) For the dude from Heroes to shoot the terrorist when he drew his gun in the interrogation room, 3) For someone to just start pulling wires when they were out of option in front of the bomb. At least they listened to me once. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Castle on iTunes.

Parenthood: Wow, that sure was a heartbreaking episode. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Parenthood on iTunes.

Lights Out: Those were some pretty big scars on the trainer. I guess it is a good thing I have never tried to slit my wrists because I would have cut across the hand, not all the way up from the wrist to the elbow. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Lights Out on iTunes.

Survivor: Redemption Island: I was a little worried that Russell was yet again going to benefit from one of the dumbest moves in Survivor history, because if the firelady had switch and Ralph got voted out, Ralph would have shot to number two dumbest Survivors ever for not going, “hey, forget this risky split the votes, Russell doesn’t have the Idol because I do so let’s just all vote for him.” Luckily things worked out for him. Here’s hoping that Boston Rob joins Russell on Redemption Island next week. But I do not understand why let four contestant observe Redemption Island. This would be the only season where contestants wouldn’t know what they were getting into and now they completely ruined that. You can stream recent episodes over at cbs.com.

Survivor on iTunes


Mr. Sunshine: Since I also have a pretty bad time at remembering names, I will have to remember not to try to learn names but creating nasty names for their initials. You can stream current episodes on Hulu. You can also download Mr. Sunshine on iTunes.

Justified: I have no recollection of the business guy Raylan visited this week. I used to be able to rattle off the littlest detail on Lost that most of the creators seemed to forget, and now I cannot even remember a guest star on a show nowadays. Getting old sucks. Speaking of Lost, it is weird seeing Daniel Faraday playing a moron. I keep waiting for him to outsmatrt someone, but I do not think it is ever going to happen. And which member of the Gibbons family had something to do with his limp? This season is only getting better, now if only I can remember the recurring characters. You can stream recent episodes on Hulu. You can also download Justified on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment