Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I Want My Music Television - 7/10/12


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Both of Us - B.o.B. featuring Taylor Swift



I am trying to figure out if this is a good B.o.B. song or a bad Taylor Swift song.


Let’s Go – Matt and Kim



Considering Matt and Kim have created some of the most interesting music videos of the past couple years, I kind of expected a bit more than just a dude dribbling a basketball for three minutes.


Girls Like You – The Naked and Famous



I am really hoping there was minimal CGI involved in The Naked and Famous video because I would like to think there was really a dude in each room flicking the lights on and off.


Diversity - Family of the Year




A nice play of the lyrics, “Nobody’s ever gonna take anything from me again” with strangers taking everything in the room occupied by Family of the Year, even, quite literally, the clothes off their backs. Everything but their instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment