Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Want My Music Television - 11/14/12


There have been a couple of videos that have caught my eye lately so I thought I’d give them some love since the death of Musical Television left a void for a forum on the art form. If you are interested in buying the video through iTunes, click the title link (where available). If you are interested in buying the song, look for a link in the analysis.


Lovers of the Light – Mumford and Sons


What the frack is going on in the new Mumford and Sons video? There just seems to be random images of a blind Idris Elba with Taylor Swift’s shocked face and deer.


Stray Heart - Green Day


The new Green Day music video brings new meaning to the word “brokenhearted”. I particularly enjoyed the smoking heart.


Carry On - Fun


Is anyone really interested in a Fun behind the scenes music video? Those should really be reserved for hair metal bands.


This Kiss - Carly Rae Jepsen


I think we are closer to the end of the Carly Rae Jepsen era (although I should wait until the hundredth time I’ve listen to the song before making a definitive statement) because this just does not feel like a hit even though it sounds like chorus sounds like as close they could to ripping of Kiss On My List without violating copyright law.

No comments:

Post a Comment