Saturday, January 14, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 1/14/17




The Affair: Finally another duel perspective episode. And of course Noah’s sex scene was creepy and kind of violent (also interesting that Helen kept her top on during her act and Noah had it off). I am kind of hoping for a Gunter act coming up just to see if what Noah sees is real or not, I am questioning his point of view. Would seem like a long haul to drive from upstate New York into the city just to taunt Noah and not retaliate when he cuts you (I have to imagine that cut will come into play at some point.

:Good Behavior: My big takeaway from the season finale: Just how did Javier get both cars to the house? But anyway. It was a satisfying finale. I am not sure how exactly the show is doing in the ratings or even critically, but if this is also the series finale, I would be fine with how the season played out.
You can download Good Behavior on iTunes.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Oh man, good one Dr. Ratcliff, program your robot to make it seem like she has overwrote their own programming. Really brilliant. But when does Ada actually go Ex-Machina?
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment