Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 4/4/2017



Dis Generation - A Tribe Called Quest


Alright, the new A Tribe Called Quest video is really cool.


Shine On Me – Dan Auerbach


So am I the only one who hears Juice Newton’s Queen of Hearts in the new solo song from The Black Keys Dan Auerbach?


HUMBLE. - Kendrick Lamar


Of course a rapper releases a song called “Humble” and it is anything but. And the video features Kendrick Lamar as a pope (I think) and the head of The Last Supper (pretty obvious). And I just want to assume there is a New Jack City reference in there. I know when I see hot chicks counting money in their underwear (or less) I think New Jack City.


10,000 Miles - Cam'ron


Apropos that I first saw this video on April Fool’s Day because Cam'ron sampling A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton is just a humongous joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment