Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 5/30/2017




Waiting On a Song – Dan Auebach


Fun fact: I grew up about fifteen miles away from Dan Auerbach around the same time. I am pretty sure we played soccer against each other, and let me say, that looked nothing like my teenage years, unlss you count watching Dazed and Confused which took place before me or Dan were even born. And wait, is that the chick from The Goldbergs? She just cannot do anything in present day can she?


Drink Up – Train


Well Train recruited the weirdest group to do a Wedding Crashers reboot.


Too Much to Think – 311


Oh hey, 311 are still a thing. It is weird these bands who were huge at one point just keep chugging along. Apparently this song has even charted on the Alternative Songs charts. Who knew there was still and Alternative chart? Oh yeah, that is a stupid name for a song.


I Was Born – Hanson


Speaking of relics from the nineties that never actually broke up and are still at it, Hanson is celebrating their twenty-fifth anniversary this year. Goodness that makes me feel old. Oh yeah, and all those kids in this video are the band members.

No comments:

Post a Comment