Tuesday, May 16, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 5/16/2017




Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran


Ed Sheeran only had blink and miss it in his early videos, but ever since dancing in his Thinking Out Loud video he has been front and center in all ofg them. I guess he is back to not wanting to be in front of the camera instead letting the camera stay focused on Saorse Ronan while he remains POV. I just wonder if those are actually his arms or someone put on fake tattoos.


Good Goodbye - LINKIN PARK feat. Pusha T & Stormzy


So is the new LINKIN PARK video supposed to be a dark version of NBA Jam or am I just seeing things where there are none because I love that game?


No Coffee – Amber Coffman


This video from Amber Coffman started sweet and fun enough, but ended up getting really weird.


Bon Appétit - Katy Perry feat. Migos


Speaking of getting weird quick, Katy Perry is mostly disgusting in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment