Sunday, July 09, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 7/9/2017



Claws: The only downside of watching screeners before episodes air is that sometimes you have to wait over a month to see a new episode. TNT made the first three episodes available before the show aired so I had to sit on Roller being alive for a long time while I sat and stewed on how he could have survived. Except it turns out he did not, Desna is just hallucinating him. Meh.
You can download Claws on iTunes.

Fear the Walking Dead: Okay, crazy person went and killed the family that left the compound, but why let them turn into zombie?
You can download Fear the Walking Dead on iTunes

Preacher: Whenever I know does something immoral, I tend to guilt them by saying, “you are going to spend all of eternity in hell with Hitler.” So I was not surprised when Eugene bumped into him there. I just hope they do not help each other escape.
You can download Preacher on iTunes.

Casual: I would be fine if the show would take a hard left turn and focus on Leon and the assistant.
You can stream Casual on Hulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment