Sunday, September 03, 2017

57 Channels and Only This Is On: 9/3/2017



Ray Donovan: I guess I was wrong that the lack of Daryl in the present timeline meant he had something to do with Abby’s death but he actually showed up this episode. But I am a bit fuzzy on the Abby is dying timeline. They seem to be jumping around so did this week happen before Abby collapsed and went to the hospital or after? Then I was also wrong that the guy Bridget met in the premiere was the recipient of Abby’s heart instead Ray tried to kill him. Um, when has Ray ever failed to kill someone (aside from his father I guess)? And why even try to kill someone who was already dying, does he not have enough money, or can blackmail someone with enough money?

The Last Ship: It was only a matter of time that Civilian Chandler would run into the Nathan James, I probably had under three episode, but that was an interesting reintroduction of him to his former crew. Of course he will likely become acting captain as the new captain seems to be MIA.
You can download The Last Ship on iTunes.

The Strain: And more people finally finding each other. Maybe Gus can actually contribute to the story after being mostly meaningless so far. But I am still a little puzzled what actackly went down with the Nazi vampire. Okay, I get Setrakian poisoned his blood, but still, how did he come immune from turning despite being bit? Seems convenient.
You can download The Strain on iTunes.

Preacher: Wait, the guy escaped the ambulance? I guess we will get how next week.
You can download Preacher on iTunes.

The Challenge: Dirty 30: More Redemption House? I guess at least the losers from the last try to get back into the game are not still there (that we know of). But I wonder just how long the Challenge took. I have watched every season but I am sure it would take he hours to get it right and I think some of these kids were not even born when season one debuted.
You can download The Challenge: Dirty 30 on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment