Monday, October 09, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 10/9/2017



Little of Your Love - HAIM


When HAIM released their last video I said they should never not dance in their music videos, though country line dancing was not really what I had in mind.


The Last of the Real Ones - Fall Out Boy


Killer llamas may have been more entertaining if it was not in super slow motion. And it was not until the end before I realize, didn’t Kanye West do this already but with a hot model and not farm animals? Is Fall Out Boy really parodying a decade old Kanye West video I barely remember?


Heart Break - Lady Antebellum


There was no pre-ad roll before I watched this Lady Antebellum video on YouTube. I bring this up because about ten seconds in I was looking for the Skip This button because that opening was mostly boring. And really, the video’s plot did not make much sense. Unless it continues but I hate music videos that are to be continued.




Sure the new Olivia Holt (who distractedly looks like nineties Mandy Moore) song sounds like a rip off of Bad Liar, but still, it is mostly catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment