Wednesday, November 01, 2017

I Want My Music Television: 11/1/2017





...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift


No, I am not ready for this crap. I still miss the old Taylor Swift.


Come Together - Gary Clark Jr.


I am all for Come Together - Gary Clark Jr. getting more shine, but isn’t a cover of Come Together for the Justice League team up a little too on the nose for the soundtrack? Well at least they did not get Victoria Justice to be a part of it.


One Foot - Walk the Moon


Recently I published a list of The 100 Greatest Two Hit Wonders of All Time and I was weary of putting newer artists on the list for fear I might be premature. Based on this, Walk the Moon has is not going o prove me wrong.


I Feel Everything - Cara Delevingne


Cara Delevingne was a great model, but she was the second worst part of Suicide Squad and when your antagonist is not good, the movie just fall apart (some bad editing choices also hurt). But apparently not only was she still able to find work, her new movie also lets her be on the soundtrack. I kind of like the vibe of the song but she is mostly bland as a singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment